The Draft Assistant w/ Sync currently supports:
- CBS Sports
- Reality Sports Online
*ESPN users: The Draft Assistant w/ Sync requires the use of the FantasyPros Chrome browser extension. Learn more here.
To launch the Draft Assistant w/ Sync:
- Navigate to your My Leagues page.
- Click the 'Add League' button if your league is not already imported.
- Next, click the "Connect to Configure Draft" button.
- You'll be able to verify your league settings for use with Draft Wizard®.
- Click the blue 'Launch Assistant with Sync' button to open the Draft Assistant for your selected league.
Yahoo users: Please note that Yahoo leagues cannot usually be connected to the Draft Wizard® until 30 minutes before your draft begins.
If you'd like to set up your league before then for use in our Draft Simulator, you should use the Manual Draft configuration option after clicking 'Add League'.
You'll be able to enter your league information and adjust the draft board/add keepers as necessary. You can then launch the Draft Assistant w/ Sync by clicking the blue 'Connect to Yahoo' button on your league setup page (within the Draft Wizard®) when your draft is ready to start.
We have created this short video to demonstrate how easy it is to sync with your live draft:
Article is closed for comments.