As of June 2018, Draft Assistant w/ Sync support for ESPN drafts requires the FantasyPros Chrome Extension. Unfortunately, we currently do not support mobile phones and tablets (including our mobile apps).
The Draft Wizard® Draft Assistant works with both live ESPN drafts and mock drafts. In order for the Draft Assistant w/ Sync to work with your live real or mock draft, you must:
1. Be drafting from a laptop or desktop computer.
2. Install the Google Chrome web browser if you do not already have it installed.
3. Allow third-party cookies in Chrome: Go to chrome://settings/cookies in your Chrome address bar, then make sure General settings are set to "Allow all cookies" or "Block third-party cookies in Incognito".
4. Install and activate the FantasyPros Chrome Extension. After installation, you should see the FantasyPros browser extension active in Chrome to the right of the address bar.
5. Open the Draft Wizard® Draft Assistant in the same Chrome browser (see below).
6. Access your ESPN draft using Chrome.
7. Have the FantasyPros Chrome Extension active during your draft.
If you run into any trouble, go to chrome://extensions/?id=gfbepnlhpkbgbkcebjnfhgjckibfdfkc in your Chrome address bar and make sure "Allow in Incognito" and "Allow access to file URLs" are both enabled. If these settings are already enabled, you may need to toggle them off and back on.
You can quickly check if this resolved the issue by opening this link: https://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/#import_fp
If you see our import panel in the top right of the window, the issue has been resolved.
Additional step-by-step instructions for live & mock drafts are listed below.
For Live Drafts
- Import your team into Draft Wizard®.
- Open your team page at ESPN in Chrome.
- Launch your draft room.
- In a separate Chrome tab, navigate to the Draft Assistant.
- Select your league and click the “Launch Assistant” button.
Please make sure that both the ESPN draft room and the Draft Assistant are open in the same browser, just in different tabs.
For Mock Drafts
- Open the ESPN Mock Draft Assistant in Chrome.
- Enter the waiting room URL of the mock draft.
- When the draft is ready to begin, click the “Launch Draft Assistant” button from the Mock Draft Assistant to begin syncing your draft.
- Open the ESPN mock draft room in Chrome.
Watch this brief video:
Article is closed for comments.