Please make sure you are using ESPN’s "Lite Draft Room" for both your live and mock drafts. This is the version of ESPN’s draft room that is compatible with the Draft Assistant. If you are using ESPN’s Flash-based (black background) or new style (white background) draft room, the draft will not sync with the Live Sync Draft Assistant.
Please also note that our ESPN Live Sync Draft Assistant is not compatible with auction drafts. If you’re in an ESPN auction draft, you should use the Manual Draft Assistant instead. Additional step by step instructions for live & mock drafts are listed below.
For Live Drafts
- Open your team page at ESPN.
- If available, select the “Lite Draft” option on your team page. If this option is not available, please see below.
- In a separate tab or window, navigate to the Draft Assistant.
- Select your league and click the “Launch Assistant with Sync” button.
For Mock Drafts
- Open the Mock Draft Assistant.
- Enter your ESPN login and the waiting room URL of the mock draft.
- When the draft is ready to begin, open ESPN’s “Lite Draft Application”.
- Click the “Launch My Assistant” button from the Mock Draft Assistant to begin syncing your draft.
If you do not see the "Lite Draft" option on ESPN's site, please:
- Go to your Draft Wizard "My Leagues" page (MLB: http://draftwizard.fantasypros.com/baseball/leagues/)
- Click the blue "Draft Assistant" button next to your ESPN league.
- You will be presented with a screen to open the ESPN Lite Draft App. Please click on that to open the Lite Draft App in a new window/tab.
- Your Draft Wizard Draft Assistant will then load.