As of June 2018, Draft Assistant w/ Sync support for ESPN drafts requires the FantasyPros Chrome Extension. Unfortunately, we currently do not support mobile phones and tablets (including our mobile apps).
The Draft Wizard Draft Assistant works with both live ESPN drafts and mock drafts. In order for the Draft Assistant w/ Sync to work with your live real or mock draft, you must:
1. Be drafting from a laptop or desktop computer.
2. Install the Google Chrome web browser if you do not already have it installed.
3. Allow third-party cookies in Chrome: Go to chrome://settings/content in your Chrome address bar, then click "Cookies", and make sure the setting "Block third-party cookies" is disabled.
4. Install and activate the FantasyPros Chrome Extension. After installation, you should see the FantasyPros browser extension active in Chrome to the right of the address bar.
5. Open the Draft Wizard Draft Assistant in the same Chrome browser (see below).
6. Access your ESPN draft using Chrome.
7. Have the FantasyPros Chrome Extension active during your draft.
Additional step by step instructions for live & mock drafts are listed below.
For Live Drafts
- Import your team into Draft Wizard.
- Open your team page at ESPN in Chrome.
- Launch your draft room.
- In a separate Chrome tab, navigate to the Draft Assistant.
- Select your league and click the “Launch Assistant” button.
Please make sure that both the ESPN draft room and the Draft Assistant are open in the same browser, just in different tabs.
For Mock Drafts
- Open the ESPN Mock Draft Assistant in Chrome.
- Enter your ESPN login and the waiting room URL of the mock draft.
- When the draft is ready to begin, open the ESPN mock draft room in Chrome.
- Click the “Launch My Assistant” button from the Mock Draft Assistant to begin syncing your draft.
Watch this brief video: