The Draft Wizard® Draft Assistant works with both live Sleeper drafts and mock drafts. In order for the Draft Assistant w/ Sync to work with your live real or mock draft, you must:
1. Install one of the following browsers
2. Allow third-party cookies
- For Chrome: Go to chrome://settings/cookies in your Chrome address bar, then make sure General settings are set to "Allow all cookies" or "Block third-party cookies in Incognito".
- For FireFox: Go to about:preferences#privacy in your Mozilla browser and then make sure Standard or Custom with Cookies unselected.
- For Edge: Go to edge://settings/content/cookies in your Edge address bar, then make sure "Allow sites to save and read cookie data" is toggled on.
3. Install and activate the FantasyPros Chrome Extension.
- Get the FantasyPros Browser Extension for FireFox here!
After installation, you should see the FantasyPros browser extension active in your browser to the right of the address bar.
4. Access your Sleeper draft using your browser.
5. Have the FantasyPros Browser Extension active during your draft.
Additional step-by-step instructions for live & mock drafts are listed below.
For Live Drafts
- Import your team into Draft Wizard®.
- Open your team page at Sleeper in your browser.
- Launch your draft room.
- In a separate browser tab, navigate to the Draft Assistant.
- Select your league and click the “Launch Assistant” button.
For Mock Drafts
- Open the Sleeper Mock Draft Assistant in your browser.
- Enter your Sleeper mock draft room URL.
- Click the “Launch My Assistant” button from the Mock Draft Assistant to begin syncing your mock draft.
Watch this brief video: