You can create Cheat Sheets with IDPs (individual defensive players) in Draft Wizard by following these steps:
1. Import your IDP league into Draft Wizard.
2. Go to the Cheat Sheet Creator and click Create Cheat Sheet.
3. Click the "From Projections" tab.
4. In the Scoring drop-down menu, select your IDP league.
5. Make sure the "IDP Positions" box is checked, adjust and edit all IDP settings if necessary, then click "Calculate".
6. Click "Save as Cheat Sheet".
If you have any questions regarding our Draft Wizard tools, please feel free to contact us.