In order to exclude players from a specific game in the Lineup Optimizer, click on Games under the Advanced Options. Then, use any of the Exclude links to remove the desired players/teams from the Lineup Optimizer.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an optimized lineup? (DFS)
- How do I set up different player and position exposures in the Lineup Optimizer?
- How do I optimize DFS lineups using a smaller pool of players?
- How does the DFS Lineup Optimizer work?
- How do I create stacks in the Lineup Optimizer?
- How do I export lineups from the DFS Lineup Optimizer so that I can use it with FanDuel or DraftKings?
- Can I export more than one lineup at a time?
- Can I use custom projections in your Lineup Optimizer?
- (MLB) How do I create lineups with only hitters that aren't facing my pitcher?
- How do I exclude players from a specific game in the Lineup Optimizer?