The DraftKings Community Guidelines require users generating lineups on a 3rd party website to lock in at least two players before generating lineups. To comply with these guidelines, and make sure your lineups are valid, this requirement is built into our lineup tools.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an optimized lineup? (DFS)
- How do I set up different player and position exposures in the Lineup Optimizer?
- How do I optimize DFS lineups using a smaller pool of players?
- How does the DFS Lineup Optimizer work?
- How do I export lineups from the DFS Lineup Optimizer so that I can use it with FanDuel or DraftKings?
- Can I export more than one lineup at a time?
- Can I use custom projections in your Lineup Optimizer?
- (MLB) How do I create lineups with only hitters that aren't facing my pitcher?
- How do I exclude players from a specific game in the Lineup Optimizer?
- Does the Lineup Optimizer support single-game slates?