In order to create lineups with only hitters that are not facing the pitcher you are using in your lineup, click on More Settings from the Advanced Options. Then enable No hitters vs. pitchers.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an optimized lineup? (DFS)
- How do I set up different player and position exposures in the Lineup Optimizer?
- How do I optimize DFS lineups using a smaller pool of players?
- How does the DFS Lineup Optimizer work?
- How do I create stacks in the Lineup Optimizer?
- How do I export lineups from the DFS Lineup Optimizer so that I can use it with FanDuel or DraftKings?
- Can I export more than one lineup at a time?
- Can I use custom projections in your Lineup Optimizer?
- (MLB) How do I create lineups with only hitters that aren't facing my pitcher?
- How do I exclude players from a specific game in the Lineup Optimizer?