First, select the DFS site and the game slate you plan on optimizing your lineup for.
Once you've selected your DFS site and game slate, an Optimal Lineup will be displayed for that slate. In order to make changes to this Optimal Lineup, please perform any of the following actions.
- Click on the "x" to exclude a player from your Optimal Lineup.
- Click on the 🔒icon to lock a player into your Optimal Lineup.
- Click on the 🔀icon to swap a player out of your Optimal Lineup for a similar player based on salary, projected points, and/or position.
After you've made these changes you can click the Optimize Lineup button to generate your new Optimal Lineup.
You can also make further changes to your Optimal Lineup by using the Advanced Options buttons above the Player Pool.
- Games - The game filter option allows you to exclude players from specific teams/games.
- Players - The player filter option allows you to filter players based on the following criteria:
- The difference between a player’s salary rank and their rank based on projected points
- Projected points total
- Contest Type - When you enable the GPP option, lineups will be optimized for guaranteed prize pool contests instead of cash games.
- Custom Projections - Here you can upload a CSV of your own custom projections to be used in our Lineup Optimizer.
- More Settings - This is where you will find sport-specific settings that will really fine-tune your lineup.
- Pick Experts (NFL only) - Allows you to select just the projection sources you want instead of all experts.
Now that you have adjusted all of these options to your liking, simply click the Optimize Lineup button one more time, and your custom Optimal Lineup will be displayed.
Finally, you can save this lineup and export it as a CSV to be uploaded to the DFS site you are playing on.
If you have any questions regarding our DFS Tools, please feel free to contact us.
Article is closed for comments.