Pausing a subscription allows you to delay your renewal to the specific date you would prefer to have it take place. For example, let's say you only play fantasy football, purchased a six-month subscription in August, and were satisfied with our services. Since you don't play fantasy baseball, wouldn't want to deal with a renewal in February, and do plan on returning next football season, then pausing your subscription until next August would be more ideal for you. It would prevent the February renewal from occurring and would cancel the subscription until it renews on the date you chose in August.
Pausing a subscription comes with the following benefits:
- No fees while your account is paused
- Protection from future price increases
- Special subscriber-only features and offers
In order to pause a subscription, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to FantasyPros.com.
2. Hover your mouse over the account icon.
3. Move the mouse down to My Account and click on it.
4. Click on the Manage My Subscription button.
5. Click on Pause Your Subscription.
6. Select the date you would like your subscription to resume on.
If you select the Custom Date option, then you will be given a calendar that you can use to choose a specific date that your subscription will resume on.
7. Once your date is selected, then click the Pause Subscription button to finish the process.
Keywords: subscription, plans, premium, pause, pausing, renew, renewal, cancel, canceling, cancellation
Article is closed for comments.