To import a Yahoo league from a different Yahoo account, please closely follow the instructions below.
1. On Yahoo Fantasy, please visit the Yahoo league that you are trying to import. Please note the Yahoo account that is associated with the Yahoo league you are trying to import, and remember the email address/account.
2. Copy and paste this link in your web browser: https://login.yahoo.com/manage_account?
3. Sign out of all Yahoo accounts that you are logged in to. If you are using a mobile browser, your Yahoo accounts page will look like this when all accounts are signed out.
If you are using a computer and are signed into multiple accounts, click "Sign out all accounts". This will log you out of all Yahoo accounts on your browser.
4. Copy and paste this link in your browser to start the sync process: https://www.fantasypros.com/myleagues/league-sync/
Make sure you are logged into your FantasyPros account.
5. Select the corresponding sport, and then select Yahoo as the site. Click Continue to authorize access to your Yahoo fantasy sports profile.
6. When landing on the Yahoo login page, log into the Yahoo account that is associated with the league that you are trying to import.
7. Select your league to complete the sync process.
If this does not work for you, please reach out to us so we can assist you further.