We currently have no way of recognizing third party credentials such as users who sign in with a Facebook account to access ESPN. In these cases, you will need to create a dedicated ESPN account and use that as the login to sync your team into our tools.
Once you've created your account, you'll want to do the following:
1. Go to your league page on the commissioner site and locate the list of members.
2. Select the option to add a co-owner or a second owner.
3. Make your newly created account the co-owner/second owner.
4. Check your newly created account to verify that the team is now there.
5. Go back to FantasyPros.com and attempt to sync your team with the new dedicated account.