If you subscribed via one of our iOS mobile apps, you must cancel your subscription through the App Store or iTunes.
In order to cancel your iOS subscription on your iPhone or iPad, please follow the instructions below.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop-up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
After your current period ends, the App Store will no longer bill you for that subscription. If you follow these steps and only see options to resubscribe, that means that you had already previously canceled your subscription.
To cancel your iOS subscription via iTunes on your Mac or PC, please follow the instructions below:
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, then click View Account.
- On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section. To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.
- To the right of the subscription that you want to manage, click Edit.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. Click Cancel Subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle. If you follow these steps and only see options to resubscribe, that means that you had already previously canceled your subscription.
Keywords: subscription, plans, premium, cancel, cancellation, unsubscribe, close account, cancel membership, iOS, Apple