Unfortunately, Draft Wizard doesn't support drafts like this. You can try to improvise by using the Draft Assistant for your auction draft, then creating a snake draft league where you assign the players won in the auction draft as keepers for the team's that bought them. Our tool isn't meant to be used for this type of draft, though, so keep in mind that there is no guarantee this will be a sufficient workaround for your specific needs.
Articles in this section
- What is Draft Wizard®?
- How can Draft Wizard® help me win my league?
- Which league and scoring formats are supported for fantasy baseball?
- Which fantasy baseball league commissioners/host sites are supported?
- What scoring settings can I customize for my fantasy football league?
- Which statistical scoring categories are supported in Draft Wizard MLB?
- What are the Draft Wizard Expert Voting Percentages?
- How do I pick my cheat sheet while using the Draft Assistant or Draft Simulator?
- How much does Draft Wizard cost?
- Does it work on an iPad?