Unfortunately, Draft Wizard doesn't support drafts like this. You can try to improvise by using the Draft Assistant for your auction draft, then creating a snake draft league where you assign the players won in the auction draft as keepers for the team's that bought them. Our tool isn't meant to be used for this type of draft, though, so keep in mind that there is no guarantee this will be a sufficient workaround for your specific needs.
Articles in this section
- What is Draft Wizard®?
- What do the green and red arrows next to a player name mean in Draft Wizard?
- How can Draft Wizard® help me win my fantasy football league?
- Which fantasy football league commissioners/host sites are supported?
- Which league and scoring formats are supported for fantasy football?
- Which league and scoring formats are supported for fantasy baseball?
- Which fantasy baseball league commissioners/host sites are supported?
- What are the Draft Wizard Expert Voting Percentages?
- Does it work on an iPad?
- Can I conduct my league's offline draft using the Draft Wizard?