Yes, all picks made in the Manual Draft Assistant save automatically whenever you exit the Assistant. The Draft Assistant w/ Sync will sync with your draft anytime you open it up during the draft, so your data will always be current.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Manual Draft Assistant and Draft Assistant w/ Sync?
- How do I launch the Draft Assistant w/ Sync to connect to my draft?
- My Draft Assistant crashed, won't load or there was a server error during my draft. What do I do?
- How do I sync my ESPN draft with the Draft Assistant?
- What is the Draft Assistant?
- Which fantasy football league commissioners/host sites are supported in the Draft Wizard® Draft Assistant?
- Can I make picks directly from the Draft Assistant w/Sync or do I need to make my picks in the draft room of the commissioner site?
- Are salary cap drafts supported?
- Why should I use the FantasyPros Chrome Extension Draft Assistant?
- How do I use the Chrome Extension with my Yahoo live and mock drafts?