Yes, the Draft Assistant w/ Sync works with slow drafts, such as BestBall10s.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Manual Draft Assistant and Draft Assistant w/ Sync?
- How do I launch the Draft Assistant w/ Sync to connect to my draft?
- My Draft Assistant crashed, won't load or there was a server error during my draft. What do I do?
- How do I sync my ESPN draft with the Draft Assistant?
- What is the Browser Extension "Side Assistant" and which host sites support it?
- How do I use the FantasyPros Browser Extension with my Sleeper live and mock drafts?
- Draft Wizard®️ is sluggish/lagging. How can I fix this? [Brave browser]
- Why does my Draft Assistant say "Your Draft is Complete" when I launch it, but the draft is not over yet?
- What is the Draft Assistant?
- Which fantasy football league commissioners/host sites are supported in the Draft Wizard® Draft Assistant?
Article is closed for comments.