Yes, you can have two Draft Assistants open at the same time. This can be done if you're in two different drafts that are happening at the same time, or if you're controlling two teams that are in the same draft. Note that if you are controlling two teams in the same draft, you will have to import that league into the Draft Wizard twice, once for each team.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Manual Draft Assistant and Draft Assistant w/ Sync?
- How do I launch the Draft Assistant w/ Sync to connect to my draft?
- My Draft Assistant crashed, won't load or there was a server error during my draft. What do I do?
- How do I use the Chrome Extension with my NFL.com live draft?
- How do I use the Chrome Extension with my Yahoo live and mock drafts?
- Why should I use the FantasyPros Chrome Extension Draft Assistant?
- What is the Draft Assistant?
- Can the Draft Wizard Draft Assistant pick for me?
- What is the Live Sync Draft Assistant Co-Pilot?
- What league sites does the Draft Assistant work with for my real drafts?