Yes, you can have two Draft Assistants open at the same time. This can be done if you're in two different drafts that are happening at the same time, or if you're controlling two teams that are in the same draft. Note that if you are controlling two teams in the same draft, you will have to import that league into the Draft Wizard® twice, once for each team.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Manual Draft Assistant and Draft Assistant w/ Sync?
- How do I launch the Draft Assistant w/ Sync to connect to my draft?
- My Draft Assistant crashed, won't load or there was a server error during my draft. What do I do?
- How do I sync my ESPN draft with the Draft Assistant?
- Why is the draft order incorrect for my FFPC league?
- Does Draft Wizard® support Best Ball drafts?
- Can I make picks directly from the Draft Assistant w/Sync or do I need to make my picks in the draft room of the commissioner site?
- What is the Draft Assistant?
- Which fantasy football league commissioners/host sites are supported in the Draft Wizard® Draft Assistant?
- How much does the Draft Assistant cost?