Yes, you can have two Draft Assistants open at the same time. This can be done if you're in two different drafts that are happening at the same time, or if you're controlling two teams that are in the same draft. Note that if you are controlling two teams in the same draft, you will have to import that league into the Draft Wizard® twice, once for each team.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Manual Draft Assistant and Draft Assistant w/ Sync?
- How do I launch the Draft Assistant w/ Sync to connect to my draft?
- My Draft Assistant crashed, won't load or there was a server error during my draft. What do I do?
- How do I sync my ESPN draft with the Draft Assistant?
- What is the Browser Extension "Side Assistant" and which host sites support it?
- How do I use the FantasyPros Browser Extension with my Sleeper drafts?
- Draft Wizard®️ is sluggish/lagging. How can I fix this? [Brave browser]
- Why does my Draft Assistant say "Your Draft is Complete" when I launch it, but the draft is not over yet?
- What is the Draft Assistant?
- Which fantasy football league commissioners/host sites are supported in the Draft Wizard® Draft Assistant?