Yes, you can have two Draft Assistants open at the same time. This can be done if you're in two different drafts that are happening at the same time, or if you're controlling two teams that are in the same draft.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Manual Draft Assistant and Live Sync Draft Assistant?
- How do I launch the Live Sync Draft Assistant to connect to my draft on Yahoo, CBS Sports or RT Sports?
- What is the Draft Assistant?
- Can the Draft Wizard Draft Assistant pick for me?
- What league sites does the Draft Assistant work with for my real drafts?
- Are auction drafts supported?
- How much does the Draft Assistant cost?
- How do I sync my ESPN draft with the Draft Assistant?
- How do I leverage Tiers and Player Tags?
- What does the green "Top Lift" alert in the player queue indicate?