No, Draft Wizard doesn't support custom positional eligibility. However, you can select your league's eligibility rules (for users on Yahoo!, CBS, ESPN or RTSports) during the cheat sheet creation process. This ensures that your cheat sheet will conform to standard league commissioner eligibility settings.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Which statistical scoring categories are supported in Draft Wizard MLB?
- How do I add or change my league's draft order settings?
- How do I add keeper costs?
- How do I assign Keepers for my league? (Premium - MVP+)
- How do I change my scoring and roster settings in Draft Wizard?
- How do I change my league settings in My Playbook?
- How do I change my league to a salary cap league?
- Which statistical scoring settings are supported in Draft Wizard NFL?
- Why are custom scoring settings missing on the NFL Draft Wizard app?
- How do I get the My Playbook app to give advice based on my scoring settings?
Article is closed for comments.