No, Draft Wizard doesn't support custom positional eligibility. However, you can select your league's eligibility rules (for users on Yahoo!, CBS, ESPN or RTSports) during the cheat sheet creation process. This ensures that your cheat sheet will conform to standard league commissioner eligibility settings.
Articles in this section
- What is Draft Wizard®?
- How can Draft Wizard® help me win my league?
- Which league and scoring formats are supported for fantasy baseball?
- Which fantasy baseball league commissioners/host sites are supported?
- What scoring settings can I customize for my fantasy football league?
- Which statistical scoring categories are supported in Draft Wizard MLB?
- What are the Draft Wizard Expert Voting Percentages?
- How do I pick my cheat sheet while using the Draft Assistant or Draft Simulator?
- How much does Draft Wizard cost?
- Does it work on an iPad?