No, Draft Wizard doesn't support custom positional eligibility. However, you can select your league's eligibility rules (for users on Yahoo!, CBS, ESPN or RTSports) during the cheat sheet creation process. This ensures that your cheat sheet will conform to standard league commissioner eligibility settings.
Articles in this section
- Which statistical scoring categories are supported in Draft Wizard MLB?
- How do I add or change my league's draft order settings?
- How do I add keeper costs?
- How do I assign Keepers for my league? (MVP/HOF Feature)
- How do I change my league to an auction league?
- Which statistical scoring settings are supported in Draft Wizard NFL?
- Why are custom scoring settings missing on the NFL Draft Wizard app?
- How do I change my league settings in My Playbook?
- How do I get the My Playbook app to give advice based on my scoring settings?
- Does Draft Wizard support Team QB leagues? (NFL)