Click on My Leagues, then click on the league you want to change. Next, make sure you have no open Draft Assistants. if you do, then click on the Delete link underneath them. Now, click on Edit beneath League Rules and change the Draft Type to Salary Cap Draft.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Which statistical scoring categories are supported in Draft Wizard MLB?
- How do I add or change my league's draft order settings?
- How do I add keeper costs?
- How do I assign Keepers for my league? (Premium - MVP+)
- How do I change my scoring and roster settings in Draft Wizard?
- How do I change my league settings in My Playbook?
- How do I change my league to a salary cap league?
- Which statistical scoring settings are supported in Draft Wizard NFL?
- Why are custom scoring settings missing on the NFL Draft Wizard app?
- How do I get the My Playbook app to give advice based on my scoring settings?
Article is closed for comments.