When you're editing or viewing your cheat sheet, click the Options button in the top right. You'll see a drop-down menu pop up with options such as "Download" or "Printer-Friendly View." Click on the corresponding option to perform your desired action.
Articles in this section
- What is the Cheat Sheet Creator?
- Can I create a cheat sheet that leverages projections?
- How do I add auction values to my cheat sheet?
- Can I create and use a custom cheat sheet for my points league?
- What are ‘eligibility rules’? (MLB)
- How do I edit the player rankings? (Premium feature)
- How do I keep Position and Overall ranks in Sync? (Premium feature)
- What are Tiers and how do I create them? (Premium feature)
- What are player tags and how to I add them to my cheat sheet? (Premium feature)
- How do I add and edit Notes? (Premium feature)