To change your scoring or roster settings first click on My Leagues, then click on the blue View button for the league you want to modify. Next, click the Edit link under League Settings. You can now change your roster and scoring settings.
Articles in this section
- Which statistical scoring categories are supported in Draft Wizard MLB?
- How do I add or change my league's draft order settings?
- How do I add keeper costs?
- How do I assign Keepers for my league? (MVP/HOF Feature)
- How do I change my league to an auction league?
- Which statistical scoring settings are supported in Draft Wizard NFL?
- Why are custom scoring settings missing on the NFL Draft Wizard app?
- How do I change my league settings in My Playbook?
- How do I get the My Playbook app to give advice based on my scoring settings?
- Does Draft Wizard support Team QB leagues? (NFL)