To change your scoring or roster settings first click on My Leagues, then click on the blue View button for the league you want to modify. Next, click the Edit link under League Settings. You can now change your roster and scoring settings.
Articles in this section
- What is Draft Wizard®?
- Why does my Draft Wizard app keep crashing?
- My keepers aren't saving or keep disappearing on the app. What should I do?
- How can Draft Wizard® help me win my fantasy football league?
- Which fantasy football league commissioners/host sites are supported?
- Which league and scoring formats are supported for fantasy football?
- What scoring settings can I customize for my fantasy football league?
- Which league and scoring formats are supported for fantasy baseball?
- Which fantasy baseball league commissioners/host sites are supported?
- Which statistical scoring categories are supported in Draft Wizard MLB?