To change your scoring or roster settings first click on My Leagues, then click on the blue View button for the league you want to modify. Next, click the Edit link under League Settings. You can now change your roster and scoring settings.
Articles in this section
- What is Draft Wizard®?
- How can Draft Wizard® help me win my league?
- Which league and scoring formats are supported for fantasy baseball?
- Which fantasy baseball league commissioners/host sites are supported?
- What scoring settings can I customize for my fantasy football league?
- Which statistical scoring categories are supported in Draft Wizard MLB?
- What are the Draft Wizard Expert Voting Percentages?
- How do I pick my cheat sheet while using the Draft Assistant or Draft Simulator?
- How much does Draft Wizard cost?
- Does it work on an iPad?