Our Draft Wizard isn't able to sync with ESPN auction drafts, unfortunately. To use your ESPN auction league with our tool for your draft, please use our Auction Manual Draft Assistant to manually track your auction draft instead.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Draft Assistant for mock auction drafts?
- What is auction inflation?
- Why are there 2 dollar values next to players in the Cheat Sheet tab?
- How do I track a nominated a player?
- How do I account for keeper costs and auction inflation in drafts?
- How do I manually keep track of winning bids?
- Why do my auction values seem a little off during the draft?
- How do I sync my ESPN auction with the Auction Draft Assistant?
- Why can't I sync with my ESPN auction draft?
- How do you determine the players that appear in the ‘Alternates’ tab of the nomination box?