Yes, the Draft Simulator's logic does account for custom league settings (scoring categories and fantasy points), both by updating the player suggestions you receive each round along with your opponents' draft selections.
Articles in this section
- What is value-based drafting? What do player draft values mean (VORP, VONA, VOLS, VBD)?
- What is the Draft Simulator?
- Who am I drafting against in a draft simulation?
- Can I change the picks the simulator makes for my opponents?
- How does the draft simulator suggest players for me to pick?
- Are auction simulations supported?
- When should I use the Duplicate League feature?
- Do player suggestions and opponent draft selections adjust based on my custom scoring settings?
- How do I change my draft position for an imported league?
- Is there anyway to draft against specific ADP, pre-draft, or expert rankings?