Absolutely. Please check out of our Accuracy Methodology for In-Season (weekly) rankings and Pre-season (Draft) rankings. While other sites consider their methodology to be a “secret sauce” of sorts, we prefer to be completely transparent. We believe that if we’re going to grade the experts, it’s only fair that we tell the experts how we’re coming up with the grades.
Articles in this section
- In a nutshell, how do you measure an expert’s accuracy?
- Can you provide more details on your accuracy methodology?
- Do you rate Pre-season (Draft) or In-Season (Weekly) accuracy?
- How do you rank the pre-season (draft) rankings of fantasy football experts?
- How do you measure the in-season accuracy of fantasy football experts?
- What is Accuracy Gap?
- How are unranked players treated for the experts?
- How do you determine the projected point values for each expert?
- Why did you switch away from the PAY % tracking?
- How do you measure the accuracy of fantasy baseball experts?