We rate the accuracy of each expert’s cheat sheets (Pre-season and In-Season) by comparing their player predictions to the actual outcomes. Each prediction receives a score (Accuracy Gap) based on how close it is to the player’s actual output. We then add up the experts’ player scores at each position to given them an overall rating. The most accurate experts are those that provide cheat sheets that help you optimize your draft and weekly start/sit decisions.
Articles in this section
- In a nutshell, how do you measure an expert’s accuracy?
- Can you provide more details on your accuracy methodology?
- Do you rate Pre-season (Draft) or In-Season (Weekly) accuracy?
- How do you rank the pre-season (draft) rankings of fantasy football experts?
- How do you measure the in-season accuracy of fantasy football experts?
- What is Accuracy Gap?
- How are unranked players treated for the experts?
- How do you determine the projected point values for each expert?
- Why did you switch away from the PAY % tracking?
- How do you measure the accuracy of fantasy baseball experts?