The PA Rank is a reflection of where that player's opposing defense ranks in terms of points allowed to other players at that position. In other words, if your quarterback has a PA Rank in this tool of seventh, then it means that your QB's opposing defense allows the seventh highest amount of points to opposing QBs throughout the season.
Articles in this section
- How does the Waiver Wire Assistant work?
- What do the percentages mean?
- What do the expert percentages mean?
- What does the "PA Rank" column mean?
- Why isn't the "Drop" column populating?
- Is it possible to choose a player to add who isn't a suggestion in the Waiver Assistant?
- How do I search for players not listed as suggested pickups in the Waiver Assistant?
- Where are there no IDP suggestions in the Waiver Wire Assistant?
- Why isn't the Waiver Assistant showing who to drop?