At this time we only offer sync support for auction drafts at Yahoo, CBS Sports, NFBC, Fantrax and RT Sports. Our ESPN Live Draft Sync Assistant is not compatible with auction drafts. If you’re in an ESPN auction, you should use the Manual Draft Assistant instead.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Draft Assistant for mock auction drafts?
- What is auction inflation?
- Why are there 2 dollar values next to players in the Cheat Sheet tab?
- How do I track a nominated a player?
- How do I account for keeper costs and auction inflation in drafts?
- How do I manually keep track of winning bids?
- Why do my auction values seem a little off during the draft?
- How do I sync my ESPN auction with the Auction Draft Assistant?
- Why can't I sync with my ESPN auction draft?
- How do you determine the players that appear in the ‘Alternates’ tab of the nomination box?