When cheat sheets are edited, we use Sync logic that automatically keeps your Overall rankings (mixed positions) in Sync with your Positional Rankings. We’ll take your most recently saved rankings as our guide to keep things logical between rankings. So, there’s no need to duplicate your drag-and-drop between the rankings. Just decide which set of rankings you want to edit and the other set will be revised automatically to reflect your changes.
Articles in this section
- What is the Cheat Sheet Creator?
- Can I create a cheat sheet that leverages projections?
- How do I add auction values to my cheat sheet?
- What are Zeile Projections (MLB)?
- Can I create and use a custom cheat sheet for my points league? (MLB)
- What are ‘eligibility rules’? (MLB)
- How do I edit my cheat sheet's player rankings? (Premium feature)
- How do I keep Position and Overall ranks in Sync? (Premium feature)
- What are Tiers and how do I create them? (Premium feature)
- What are player tags and how to I add them to my cheat sheet? (Premium feature)