Yes, MVP and HOF users can customize the order of any draft. To adjust a draft order, simply navigate to your My Account page. Then select the appropriate league from the ‘My Leagues’ list and click the ‘Draft Details’ option. You’ll be able to alter the order of your draft board to re-assign any picks that have been traded.
Articles in this section
- What is Draft Wizard®?
- How can Draft Wizard® help me win my league?
- Which league and scoring formats are supported for fantasy baseball?
- Which fantasy baseball league commissioners/host sites are supported?
- What scoring settings can I customize for my fantasy football league?
- Which statistical scoring categories are supported in Draft Wizard MLB?
- What are the Draft Wizard Expert Voting Percentages?
- How do I pick my cheat sheet while using the Draft Assistant or Draft Simulator?
- How much does Draft Wizard cost?
- Does it work on an iPad?