Yes, you can change your subscription level (e.g. PRO -> HOF or HOF -> MVP) at any time. Please note that your current subscription pricing will stay in effect until the end of your current subscription period. Go to your Account page to change subscription levels.
Articles in this section
- Why did you change to premium subscriptions?
- Why should I upgrade to a FantasyPros premium subscription plan?
- What are the different premium levels and subscription lengths?
- Are season-long and daily fantasy sports (DFS) included in the same subscription?
- What counts as a “live draft sync” available as a part of premium subscriptions?
- Can you explain what FanDuel is and how it ties into the pricing options for a PRO, MVP, or HOF upgrade?
- Why don't I have premium access after completing the FanDuel promotion?
- When do you charge my card?
- Can I change subscription levels?
- Can I upgrade or change my subscription level/tier without paying full price?