Yes, you can change your subscription level (e.g. PRO -> HOF or HOF -> MVP) at any time. Please note that your current subscription pricing will stay in effect until the end of your current subscription period. Go to your Account page to change subscription levels.
Articles in this section
- Why did you change to premium subscriptions?
- Why should I upgrade to a FantasyPros premium subscription plan?
- I just want a subscription for the fantasy football season. How do I get that and why is it more expensive than before?
- What does it mean to pause a subscription?
- Where do I access my account profile?
- What are the different premium levels and subscription lengths?
- Are season-long and daily fantasy sports (DFS) included in the same subscription?
- What counts as a “live draft sync” available as a part of premium subscriptions?
- Can you explain what FanDuel is and how the FanDuel offer works?
- Why don't I have premium access after completing the FanDuel promotion?