No, we do not store your login information (username, email, or password) when syncing any of your leagues into My Playbook. We simply use it once to authorize the sync, then we have all of the information we need.
Articles in this section
- How do I add my ESPN fantasy league to my account?
- My Playbook League Sync FAQs
- How do I sync my leagues into My Playbook?
- Why should I sync my league into My Playbook?
- How do I add a league from a different Yahoo! account? (Draft Wizard)
- I am assigned to the wrong team in the Draft Wizard. What do I do?
- How many leagues/teams can I sync in My Playbook?
- I synced my league into My Playbook, but my team or roster is not appearing. What should I do?
- How do I sync a league from a different Yahoo! account?
- Do you store my login information anywhere when syncing my league?