No, we do not store your login information (username, email, or password) when importing any of your leagues into My Playbook. We simply use it once to authorize the import, then we have all of the information we need.
Articles in this section
- My Playbook League Import FAQs
- How do I import my league into My Playbook?
- Why should I import my league into My Playbook?
- How do I add a league from a different Yahoo! account?
- I am assigned to the wrong team in the Draft Wizard. What do I do?
- How many leagues/teams can I import into My Playbook?
- I imported my league into My Playbook, but my team or roster is not appearing. What should I do?
- I use my Facebook login for my ESPN fantasy league. How do I import my league?
- How do I import a league from a different Yahoo! account?
- Do you store my login information anywhere when importing my league?