No, we do not store your login information (username, email, or password) when importing any of your leagues into My Playbook. We simply use it once to authorize the import, then we have all of the information we need.
Articles in this section
- Why should I import my league?
- How do I import my league?
- I use my Facebook login for my ESPN or Fox Sports fantasy league. How do I import my league?
- How do I import a league from a different Yahoo! account?
- Do you store my login information anywhere when importing my league?
- My league isn't on any of the websites listed. Is there any way I can still import my league into My Playbook? (Manual Import)
- My league's rosters are no longer being updated. How can I fix it?