The padlock occurs next to players who have started in your lineups once their games have started. It shows that a player on your team is locked into your actual starting lineup. This DOES NOT reflect whether or not we had actually recommended that player, but just merely shows that you started him on your team.
Articles in this section
- How does the Start/Sit Assistant work?
- Why is the lineup from the Start/Sit Assistant different from that of the Optimal Lineup in the Matchup tab? (NFL)
- Why does the Start/Sit Assistant sometimes offer different suggestions than the Who Should I Start tool?
- What's the padlock that appears next to player names in the Sit/Start Assistant occasionally?
- Why does the "Who Should I Start" tool provide different suggestions/percentages than the Sit/Start Assistant? (NFL)
- Why is a player with a lower expert percentage recommended as a starter over a player with a higher expert percentage in the Sit/Start Assistant? (NFL)
- Start/Sit Assistant FAQs