All Draft Wizard® tools support:
- Roto/H2H leagues. Standard support for 5x5 categories; premium users can customize the categories that are relevant to their league.
- Fantasy points scoring. You can choose from standard scoring settings at ESPN, CBS, or Yahoo! Premium users can input custom point values when configuring a league.
View all 45 scoring categories that we support here.
We support the following draft types:
- Snake drafts (teams pick in draft order and then reverse the order in alternating rounds)
- Linear drafts (teams pick in the same order each round)
- Custom order (picks have been traded, added, etc.)
- Third round reversal drafts (starts like a snake draft, but the draft order flips after the second round)
- Salary cap drafts
- We support Mixed, AL-Only and NL-Only formats for both Redraft and Keeper Leagues (MVP feature). However, we do not support AL or NL-Only formats that allow any other teams from the opposite leagues.
Article is closed for comments.