Crashes may occur for numerous reasons. The most most common causes:
- If you're experiencing a crash during launch, it is likely that:
- You're using an older model iPhone (5/5c/5s), on an old iOS version, OR are using an Android device that is more than 4 hours old: unfortunately, we do not support iPhone 5x generation devices and older Android devices.
- Do not have enough available storage on your device: please clear some space by deleting old apps or media (photos, music, etc.)
- Are not using the latest version of the app: please update via the App Store or Google Play.
- If the app crashes at the My Leagues screen: one of your leagues may have bad import data.
- You can diagnose this by going to the web version of our Draft Wizard and clicking on each of your leagues. If the "Teams" or "League Rules" sections are blank, then you have bad import data. You can fix this by deleting and reimporting your league on the website. Once that is done your app will no longer crash after tapping on "My Leagues."
If your specific crash does not fit into this criteria, then submit a request and let us know which device you're using so we can assist you.