Yes. In fact, you can pick and choose any combination of experts to create customized advice. Use one of our accuracy filters or hand pick the experts you trust. We allow you to combine anywhere from 2 to all of the experts we track. Our Cheat Sheet Creator is the easiest way to customize your list of experts.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why do players at the same position, on the same team, have different Strength of Schedule values?
- How does custom scoring ECR work?
- What is ECR™ (Expert Consensus Rankings) and how do you calculate it?
- How often do you update your ECR™?
- Why should I consider following consensus advice like ECR™?
- Is it possible to get a consensus of just the most accurate experts?
- Which fantasy experts do you track and how do you determine who to include?
- How are you able to access and track the accuracy of paid/subscription sites?
- How do fantasy experts benefit by sharing their rankings with you?
- How do enhanced rankings and tools work with my custom scoring (i.e. non-default settings) league?