This is caused by the app storing your data from the previous week and not overwriting it with the new data. The best remedy for this issue is to delete and reinstall the app once, possibly even twice, to clear the app's data. Once the data has been cleared, the current week will appear properly in the app.
Articles in this section
- What is My Playbook™?
- When do the weekly rankings update on the My Playbook app? (NFL)
- Do you have any My Playbook iPad apps?
- Does My Playbook support Team QB leagues? (NFL)
- The NFL My Playbook app is showing last week's data. How do I update it?
- How are the NBA Player Rater scores calculated?
- What is the NBA Player Rater and how can it help me out?
- Do you have an NBA My Playbook app for fantasy basketball?